Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hallow

First Thing:
Nate participated in his first Halloween every last night.  We caved and passed out candy to the kids on out block.  The best costume was a little girl about 9 dressed as an 80 rocker chick.  It was very cute!  Of course, Nate only wanted to pass out candy to the kids who actually dressed up, not the kids who were 15 and walking around with their friends, without saying thank you and without dressing up. 

Second Thing:
I purchased many things tonight in preparation for Christmas decorations.  I'm making wooden circle ornaments for a currently non-existent tree, a burlap wreath with a giant red bow (that I'll probably keep up all year round, just like my Husker wreath), and a giant red bow to top our currently non-existent tree.  As our house isn't even decorated yet, these few decorations will have to do for Christmas this year.

Third Thing:
I love the show, "New Girl". 

Hilarious.

No comments: