Monday, December 5, 2011

Dreaming

First Thing:
Nate and I have yet to decorate for Christmas.  I'm hoping on Wednesday we can conquer all and put up our tree and I can finish my wreath and ornaments.  It will happen and with the way the weather is turning out there might be a fire on Wednesday and a little cocoamotion action.

Second Thing:
I finally found Dreaming Tree wine.  I have been looking for it for months (ever since it first came out) and in every grocery store, Target/Wal-Mart, and wine store there is.  I think it's finally hit mainstream because I found it sitting on an end cap in Target on Saturday.  HELLO HAPPINESS! I haven't opened it yet but I am waiting eagerly for Nate to get home so we can enjoy it with our green chile verde chicken enchiladas.  It's the perfect end to a rainy and cold day.


1 comment:

emily/thesearethedays said...

That wine looks so good. That's all.