Monday, January 9, 2012

Good Things

First Thing:
My pearls have been missing since August.  Yesterday morning Nate found them in his sock drawer.  Praise!  Nate gave them to me for my birthday three years ago losing them was the worst thing ever.  I cried (more than once).  What's even better than Nate giving them to me is finding them for me.

Second Thing:
I made my way up to NE (again) this weekend for the wedding of a dear friend.  It was a lot of fun and very exhausting.  I can't wait to crawl in to bed tonight, sleep in the middle, and be cozy for 8 long hours.

Third Thing:
This afternoon (after my very first filling at the dentist) I went wedding dress shopping with my newly engaged friend Kasondra.  It was so much fun!  My friend Diedra still works at David's Bridal and she was able to help Kasondra find the perfect dress.  We worked together at my very first job at Hancock Fabrics (when I was 16) and she helped me find the perfect wedding dress when I got married.  It was also fun to relive the experience of wedding dress shopping.  I'm very excited to help with planning and ideas.  After I planned my wedding I thought I would never EVER want to do that again but . . . . it's a lot more fun and a lot less stressful than planning my wedding.  Tonight I will enjoy a glass of wine, an few minutes of Pinterest and wedding blogs, and some Real Housewives.  Yes, this means I will be heading to be around 8:30.  Don't judge.  It's fantastic. 

No comments: