Tuesday, January 17, 2012

List

1. Nate got an iphone 4.  I suppose I'm next considering whatever he gets, I get. February 3 here I come.  Please replace my current phone with anything that works.
2. I've ordered new running shoes.  I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT to get them.  Adrenaline GTS 12 by Brooks.  Stability here we come.  Hopefully this will correct the problem with my knee and as a result my foot (and of course my hips).
3. I thoroughly enjoyed my bottle of Norton Clasico (from Argentina, literally it was brought to America by my friend Nathalie from Argentina).
4. I enjoyed the above wine with homemade Indian food (including naan). 
5. Real Housewives of Orange County is starting up again.  Thank goodness!  I need something to occupy my time when Nate's in school.
6. Speaking of Nate being in school, I will be painting our living room to pass the time.  First I need to recommit to paint colors.
7. I will put my Christmas decorations away this weekend.
8. New Girl is back and I am loving it.  (So is Grey's but I haven't caught up yet).
9. I could go for some cold weather.  It would certainly make our flannel sheets worth while and perhaps keep me from waking up in the middle of the night sweating and scooting as far away from Nate as possible.
10. I will be finishing my taxes early this year.  Hopefully within the first week of February.

No comments: