Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It has been a while

First Thing:
I loved the color run. It was so much fun!  Bo-nanza.  Yes, we like you Bo Pelini.
 We only thought we were covered in color.

 Yeah, now we're covered.



Second Thing:
I've been doing some traveling lately.  I went to Austin to visit my best friend and had a very relaxing weekend and much needed catching up time.  I also tried Hey Cupcake! for the first time and it was fantastic!
 Then I made my way to Arkansas to visit my little sister for her 21st birthday! :)  Wahoo!

Third Thing:
There are lots of babies around.  I'm not sure how I feel about it. I did get to meet my best friend's baby Shepherd on Tuesday night.  He is so precious and it was good to catch up with her.  Still, lots of people having babies . . . not us though.  We're not at that point in our lives yet and we're okay with that.  But here's to all of those who are! Cheers.

Hopefully, I'll be posting more regularly on here.  I've been slacking.  Too much traveling and Investigation Discovery.

No comments: