Monday, August 27, 2012

I love my life

First Thing:
My husband asked me on a date over gchat at work today. He asked me to meet him at Old School for pizza and beer while he did his fantasy draft. It might not be the ideal date for some people, but it is fantastic. I found out this morning that he has class until 8 every night so dinner will be on our own for three out of the 5 nights of the week. Tonight I met him at our favorite pizza spot with our laptop. We enjoyed delicious barbecue chicken pizza, an Old Chub and an Alaskan Amber, followed by a pitcher of ZiegenBock. (This undid all the running I did after work.) I watched Nate do his draft, met a Nigerian from England studying at UTA, and watch the Rangers play Tampa Bay. I seriously can't get enough of this place.

Second Thing:
I didn't make it out to buy our new computer tonight. I'm excited to bring it home so Nate can finally have a computer. His computer died a year ago and we've been sharing ever side. My computer is near the end of its life and so this new edition to our family will be welcomed. Tomorrow it's on my agenda to purchase this guy.

No comments: