Wednesday, August 29, 2012

You scream, I scream

We all scream for ice cream!  I scream for two things:

First Thing:
I scream for our new computer.  We finally have one!  Nate and I both brought a computer into our marriage.  His died a little under a year ago and we've been sharing one for what seems like forever.  Mine is on it's way out - slowly but surely and it was just time.  I think we got a great deal on our new one and it will last us for a solid number of years.

Second Thing:
I scream for actual ice cream.  I am excited for this Friday night.  A bunch of friends and I are going out for a girls night.  We'll be seeing this movie and drinking these margaritas while eating copious amounts of nachos followed by these ice cream sandwiches.  Mostly, I am excited for Sweet Sammies because it's delicious.  Last time I ate a traditional chocolate chip cookie with chocolate ice cream sandwich.  This Friday it might be time for a change. 


No comments: