Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday funday

First Thing:
I bought a dress for the military ball and I absolutely adore it. I had two random women in the dressing room tell me it looked fabulous on me. Bonus. Now I just need to figure out how to do my hair. It needs to be up because my dress has a fantastic collar.

Second Thing:
Today was one of the best Sunday's I've had in a while. It rained all day today so it made for a perfect day to stay inside. After work around my house I headed down to my parent for the afternoon.

We made blueberry ricotta stuffed French toast for lunch.

Since there was no sun and lots of rain we did some pedicures.


We also baked a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting, watched the Broncos play, and shopped around for a new computer.


We found one and should get it tomorrow night.

No comments: