Saturday, November 3, 2012

As of late

First Thing:
I tried running today to keep up with my training for my Half that's coming up, but for some reason I had a lot of difficulty running. My legs felt so heavy and I only ran half as far as I originally wanted to go. It was really discouraging and I was pretty mad at myself. The only thing I can think of as an explanation is that I gave blood on Wednesday and I don't think my body has caught up yet. I'm going to try and run my long run tomorrow. Hopefully that results in a more encouraging run.

Second Thing:
I celebrated the wedding of a good friend today and spent some good time with the pastor that married us and his family. Then I watched the Huskers squeeze out a win and then spent the rest of the evening visiting with old friends from my youth group days. It's funny how much can happen in 6 years. Now I am looking forward to my extra hour of sleep tonight. Here's a snapshot of my new nightstand photo Nate and I took at the photo booth at the wedding today.

No comments: